Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Craig Muck Photography Color Management Services

I have always found color management a necessary evil aspect of digital photography. Getting the monitor to match the print is always an ideal rather than a reality.
I had Craig Muck out to the house to try his hand at color managing my setup using his awesome Eye-1 instrument.
Well, all I can say is wow! The whole process took an hour or so and went without a hitch. Craig's professionalism and attention to detail were very pleasing to see and the results were the best I have ever had. Using the calibration equipment without expertise will result in a real nightmare. Craig's knowledge and acumen were well up to the task and it showed.
I am very pleased with my newly managed and finally accurate system.
Thanks Craig for an excellent job. I highly recommend Craig to anyone looking for a color managed system from monitor to print.
You can check out Craig's web site here.

Wil

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Craig Muck said...

Wil,
I most certainly appreciate your kind words and willingness to recommend my services. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with my work and most importantly the results.

Thank you Wil,
Craig

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Wil said...

Certainly Craig. The results speak for them selves. I would not hesitate to recommend your serves to anyone.
Thanks,
Wil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home