Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This is a test

Well, I have changed platforms, I am now a Mac user. Yes, that is correct. After years of touting the wonders of windows I have had it. What a mess windows machine can become. Mac is the way to go. The ease of setting up, adding software, the quality of the products and the software won me over. After years of watching other migrate to Mac and wondering what the heck they were thinking I now see the light.
It appears that this Macbook pro would run circles around my old Dell :)
I can't wait to get to work with this machine.
Wil

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Keron Psillas said...

WELCOME TO THE LIGHT MY SON.
: )
Now, go out and buy Aperture and tell me all about it.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Wil said...

Well, an interesting point.
In playing with both Aperture and Lightroom I find that I have a great deal more control over tweaking the RAW file in Lightroom. There are just more sliders and more parameters that can be manipulated.
There are certainly aspects of Aperture that are awesome. Now if we could just marry the best of both :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home